Whatever format you choose this printable travel packaging list, you will always find the following sections inside:
– General Travel Planner: write down general information about your vacation (such as flight times, destination and contact) here.
– Money: here you will find detailed information on the money you will need for your holiday (currency rate, general budget, transport budget, car rental etc.).
– Transport: here the information on transport (timetables, changes, transport hours etc.).
– Weather conditions: write down here the forecast forecast for the period of your holiday.
– Medicines: write down here the medicines to bring.
– Packing Lists: write down here in detail the organization of your suitcases and their contents (important documents, electronics, make-up, clothing, etc.).
– Kids Packing List: if you have children on vacation, write down here all the details the children need (medicines, clothing, toys, etc.).
– Photography planner: it doesn’t matter if you are a professional or an amateur, write down all the useful information about the photos you will take on vacation (from the photographic equipment, to the places you want to photograph, etc.) here before departure.
– Final report: here you can give free rein to your creativity and introspection. Fill in your final thoughts after your vacation so they can make you understand what to improve or can be useful for your next trip.
THE ZIP FILE INCLUDES:
- Printable file OR direct link of the template to edit the file directly in Canva (please note: as this template is a shared document, you need to make a copy of this project before you start editing the project by simply clicking on “Duplicate or Make a Copy”).
- A4 file, English language – 28 pages.
- Print this file or change colors, images, text and fonts (in your editable copy);
You cannot, however:
- Resell this original file of my shop.
- Canva – free or paid, desktop version and/or official app to edit the editable file.
The download takes place automatically immediately after completing the purchase. If not, or for any mistake, contact me by email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.