Gratitude Exercises Workbook
From today, in addition to the different types of the diary of gratitude and the five minute journal (which you can find here), you can also find the Gratitude Exercises Workbook.
This is simply a PDF printable file (you can also buy it in Canva template format) in which you can write down your gratitude exercises.
This Gratitude exercises pdf contains three sections:
1. Gratitude of the five senses;
2. Gratitude special categories;
3. Gratitude images.
It only takes five minutes of your time. The exercises you decide to write down in this journal are strictly personal. There are no right or wrong answers, there are no mistakes and no judgments. There are only blanks that you can fill in based on your personal experience.
To make it easier for you to carry out the exercises, within each section there are practical examples (or suggestions) about the gratitude exercises. They are just simple suggestions and general indications, you are free not to accept them and to insert your personal experience without examples. These can also be great gratitude exercises for kids.
Read on for the technical details of the file.
I’m curious to see your files printed or edited with Canva! Join my facebook community on canva templates from here and post your photos there – I would love to see the final result.
general features of the product based on the type you choose:
1. Printable version
You can choose between 3 cover designs.
Features of each printables file: 100 pages, 512x800px, only English languages ready to be printed.
2. Canva editable version
It is a 100 pages (only in english language, 512x800px – standard pastel pink cover design) template with a minimalist, clean and essential style that can be edited in a few minutes exclusively with Canva, so once you have registered and/or downloaded the app official, you can start editing.
By purchasing this “Gratitude Exercises” – Canva editable version you can:
- Change the color of the template
- Change the template font
- Add the text of your choice
- Add custom pages
- Duplicate existing pages (the total pages of the template with Canva Free can reach a maximum of 100)
- Remove the pages you don’t care about
- Add your name and website at the end of the project
- Sell the final result of your custom template within your shop, thanks to the commercial license of the file.
Attention: this original file that you find in my shop cannot be put up for sale. You can only sell your pre-customized template.
You cannot, however:
- Remove the words “Created by hercreativedetails.com” at the end of the back cover of the template
- Sell this original file from my shop.
THE ZIP FILE INCLUDES:
- The direct link of the template to edit the file directly in Canva or a printable file you choose;
- Canva – desktop version and/or official app to edit the template and a PDF reader.
The download takes place automatically immediately after completing the purchase. If not, or for any mistake, contact me by email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.