Effective Date: March 1, 2023
This website is operated by Roberta Fazio. Throughout the site, the terms “I”, “me”, “my”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Roberta Fazio. Roberta Fazio offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
types of data collected
The following types of data (mandatory and optional) are collected in the database of this website:
- Name and surname
- Residence address
- Country of origin
- Email address
- Credit card number and/or e-mail address associated with the PayPal account
- Personal photos
- Link to website/blog or personal social channels
purpose of the collected data
We sincerely respect your privacy. The data you enter on this website are used only and exclusively for the different purposes expressed within the sections of the website and never for other reasons or, worse, for sale or for profit.
The purposes of the data collected on this website are as follows:
The data you enter in the contact section are used exclusively to contact the owner of the website via email or instant messaging services for any doubts, clarifications, needs, collaborations or problems during the purchase process.
2. purchase process
The data you enter in the shop of this website are used exclusively to correctly complete the purchase you wish to conclude.
3. affiliate program
The data you enter when you decide to sign in as an affiliate on this website are used exclusively to complete the process of affiliate registration.
4. subscription to the newsletter
The data you enter in the newsletter section are used exclusively to subscribe to my blog newsletter by email in order to follow the updates of my blog or to download some digital files via email for free. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on “Unsubscribe” or “Unsubscribe”.
5. answers, polls, comments and feedback
The data you enter in the Google form on my blog are used exclusively to collect the answers and information necessary for surveys, comments, requests for testimonials (and showcases) and feedback useful for improving credibility, visibility of the website.
6. website statistics
The data you enter on the website are used exclusively for general website statistics (for example, to count monthly visits, the state of origin of visitors, etc.)
sections of the website where the data is collected
- Contact form – data is collected via the website’s Contact form plugin.
- Shop – the data is collected through the Woocommerce plugin (and annexes) of the site.
- Newsletter – data is collected through the third Mailchimp application and the website’s Mailchimp plugin.
- Showcase, Testimonial and feedback – data is collected through the Contact form plugin, through the third Google Form application (and its attached plugin).
- Comments – data is collected via the comments form at the end of each article.
- Affiliate Program, Register and Login pages – data is collected via the website’s form.
All products offered on this website, and sold occasionally, are sold exclusively under a commercial license. The type of products sold in this shop is divided into two categories: digital products and physical products. For digital products, given their digital nature, there is no refund or return; for physical products (such as posters and more), I recommend that you read the terms and conditions of Gelato, they are produced by this retailer. I have no responsibility for damage or missed deliveries.
The terms, conditions of purchase and licenses are explained in detail in the following sections and we highly recommend reading them before any purchase on this website:
- Terms and Conditions: read here and now the Terms and Conditions of purchase of the hercreativedetails.com shop.
- Licenses: read here and now the purchase licenses of the hercreativedetails.com shop.
Specifically, the third-party applications on this website are the following:
- Gelato (for prints and physical products)
- WP Affiliate Manager (affiliate plugin of this website)
- ShareASale (affiliate platform)
- Impact (affiliate platform)
- Amazon.com, Amazon.uk and Amazon.de (affiliate platform)
- Google Adsense (affiliate platform)
- Google Analytics (web statistics platforms)
- Teachable (online course sales platform)
- The Happiness Planner (affiliate platform)
- The Ultimate Bundle (Affiliate Platform)
- SiteGround (affiliate platform)
- BlueHost (affiliate platform)
- Netsons (affiliate platform)
- Creative Market (online product sales platform)
- Society6 (online sales platform for digital and physical products and affiliation)
- Fiverr (online service and affiliation sales platform)
- Shutterstock and Pond5 (photo and video sales and affiliate platforms)
- Various affiliate platforms expressly indicated in the articles of the website regarding the creation and management of blogs.
Within this website, and specifically within the blog articles, links and banners related to the affiliate programs offered by the platforms listed above are often inserted.
All the affiliated products and services mentioned within this website are easily recognizable as within each article involved it is expressly specified that it is affiliation by means of the words “Disclaimer” or “Disclousure”.
All affiliate products and services mentioned on this website have been carefully analyzed by the owner before including them in the blog articles; therefore all articles containing the message “Disclaimer” or “Disclousure” are the result of a sincere judgment of the owner of the website in order to guarantee visitors the most suitable service and / or product for the target readers of the website.
The data generated by the affiliate articles are generically tracked, for example, to allow third-party applications to understand how many people are interested in purchasing a particular product or service, how many people complete the purchase and from which country the purchase. is carried out.
For each sale of the affiliate product and / or service on the website, a percentage of money is attributed to the owner of the website by the affiliate platforms listed above for the promotion of the product or service itself.
Nothing changes for all readers of this website, as the percentage of money attributed to the owner of the website depends solely and exclusively on the platforms listed above and not on the blog reader.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to their navigation device, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user.
In summary, cookies allow you to:
- memorize the preferences entered;
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit;
- analyze the use that the user makes of the services and content provided by the site, so that the owner of the site can optimize the browsing experience and the services offered; view video content; view extracts from social networks; allow the sharing of site contents in social networks; protect user data from unauthorized access.
Attention: The cookies on this website are managed by WordPress, they are stored for about 30 days and the website owner cannot intervene on the management criteria or know the content of the cookies. No cookie file of users, visitors or users of the blog is present, stored or in any way visible to the owner of this website.