Today I’ll explain how you can create the graphics of your pins for Pinterest thanks to a new Tailwind feature. Keep reading this article.
Let’s take a step back: what is tailwind and why is it important?
As explained in previous articles, Tailwind is one of the most important tools for Pinterest and for blog traffic. Having been a huge fan and customer of this tool for years, and without wanting to exaggerate, I can definitely say that Tailwind is the most powerful tool for Pinterest and for your blog traffic coming from Pinterest itself. If you keep reading, you will also understand the reason for this statement.
Today I return to talk to you about this tool focusing on a new feature that I had not yet explored in my blog: Tailwind Create, very useful for increasing the traffic of a blog.
But first, let’s take a small step back.
When I talked to you in these articles about what Pinterest is and the importance of this social network for the promotion of a blog, I also explained to you what Tailwind is and how you can use it and in particular, how you can exploit the power of Tailwind tribes to increase your blog traffic.
If we had to do a quick review, we can say without a shadow of a doubt that Tailwind is a tool that helps bloggers around the world and marketers to manage and share other users’ content on Pinterest and Instagram.
By focusing on Pinterest, if you decided to use Tailwind, among the benefits you would certainly have:
- The ability to schedule your posts (or pins) on Pinterest monthly.
- The drastically reduction of your stress from “social” and from “oh my, I have to think every day about all the content to post during the months”.
- The ability to use Tailwind groups and tribes to help drive traffic to your blog.
- The opportunity to schedule your posts within the various groups with a click.
- The ability to triple your free time and think (also) of other things.
- The use of software with a simple and intuitive interface.
- A team of professionals available to help you in case of difficulty.
No, I’m not exaggerating. I didn’t write this article to make fun of the readers of my blog, but because I’ve been there too.
I understand you perfectly. I wrote it both in the about section of my blog and in my article on how to create a blog. I know what it means to run a blog and often feel the stress of having to do several things at the same time: create an editorial calendar for your blog articles, create photos and pins to promote your articles, study the most suitable keywords for your posts, check the views of your articles and always look for ways to increase them more. All this requires a great passion but also a lot of time and energy.
It is normal to feel a bit of stress, we human beings cannot be doing a thousand things at the same time, we are human beings not robots.
That’s why Tailwind can really help you and it could be the right choice for you too, just as it was for me.
How to make stunning Pinterest Pins in a few minutes? what is tailwind create?
Tailwind Create is nothing more than a new Tailwind feature that allows you to create new pins to be published on Pinterest quickly. If I can give my opinion, this is one of the resources I like most about Tailwind Create: inventing or creating a vast amount of templates (or designs) from scratch using Tailwind exclusively. So, if you can’t use the most advanced graphics programs, creating the design of your pins using Tailwind could really help you.
Result: you won’t need to open Photoshop to create your pins to import later, but you can do it directly in Tailwind! As I explained earlier, creating the graphics of your pins for Pinterest directly on Tailwind, is certainly one of the factors that can help you reduce your “social stress”. This feature also allows you to organize the design of your pins based on the subject matter: for example, you could give your pins on autumn fashion news a certain “look” and so on.
how can i use tailwind create?
It is really very simple. Follow this process.
- Register on Tailwind from here, activate your free trial period or choose a subscription plan according to your needs: click here. You can also take advantage of the publication of a certain number of pins in your free trial. It is a particularly useful service that I recommend to all those who have a blog.
- After creating your account, request Tailwind Create by clicking here and enter the code “CREATEPARTNER2020” in the last question of the survey. [closed]
Done! At this point you can use Tailwind Create (and all the other features) to create your pins directly on Pinterest.
I hope this article has been helpful to you. Otherwise I will be happy to answer your questions or clarifications that you can leave below in the comments.
If you liked the article, I invite you, if you like, to leave a like and a share to this article, it will be useful for me to improve myself, for my readers to read additional info about Tailwind and maybe even your friends who are looking for information to about.