In this article I suggest 5 essential plugins for your website on WordPress. So if you also own a website (of any kind) on WordPress, read on, perhaps the plugins you find below could be among the best wordpress plugins of 2020 (and not only).
When I created my article on how to start a blog or website from zero, I told you about WordPress and how it is one of the most used platforms in the world for creating an amateur and / or professional website.
It is a platform that is used by everyone: from all cooking enthusiasts who intend to create a personal blog, photographers who intend to create their online portfolio, up to all the fashion-loving girls who intend to show their clothing to their public. favorite clothing. It is a platform particularly loved especially by all those who own a brand or who would like to create one online to sell their creations.
So today, I add another tip for you to my blogging tips with the hope that it will help you: 5 indispensable plugins for your website on WordPress. The following plugins are particularly useful in case your intention is to create (or manage in a more advanced way) an e-commerce as they allow you to give your wordpress site a more professional look: from plugins for legal pages , to those for the localization of your store, passing through the plugin that allows you to organize giveaways within your website. Read on and I’ll give you more information about it.
5 essential plugin for your wordpress website?
Let’s take a small step back: what are plugins? Plugins are small components that are added to a website on WordPress with the aim of extending or improving the functionality of the website itself. It is as if you add extra functionality to your website in order to make it more accessible to your visitors.
As I mentioned earlier, many plugins, whether free or paid, can be really essential for the proper management and security of your blog (or website).
The plugins I’ve listed below are all paid and reliable, so you can rest easy. In case you decide to install one (or more) of them, your website will continue to be safe. Here, then, is a small list of 5 plugins that might be useful to you:
1. WP Legal Pages Pro – I placed this plugin at the top of the list because, in my opinion, it is among the most important for anyone who owns a website or e-commerce. It is a plug-in that allows you to create personality legal pages for your online business in such a way that you are always in good standing and not violate the law. It also provides you with a series of templates that you can use to create your own customized legal pages. In short, you can create the legal pages according to your needs. Click here to see this plugin.
2. WP Raffle – this is a very useful plugin for WordPress because it allows you to host giveaways within your website and consequently allows you to grow your mailing list thanks to giveaways. The giveaways are a sort of small “sweepstakes” created within a website with the aim of increasing the visibility and sales of the store itself. The user who wins the prize may be satisfied with the prize itself and the contest, so he may speak highly of your store, your reliability and may return in the future to participate in new giveaways. So, if you’re planning on expanding your audience, I recommend organizing periodic giveaways. This plugin may be suitable for you. Click here to see this plugin.
3. WPAdCenter – if you have inserted advertising banners on your website or blog this plugin is perfect for you. It is a plugin that allows you to monitor all the analytical data of the advertising site that you use within your blog. So you can view traffic, conversions and everything that comes from your banner ads in one place. Click here to see this plugin.
4. WPLocalPlus – is an automatic and reliable plugin that allows you to insert and show the localization within your website. It is a necessary plugin, for example, if you own a restaurant or have a brand with a physical store: this plugin can help your website visitors easily find your store. Click here to see this plugin.
5. Collage Maker – this is a great plugin that allows you to create wonderful photo collages to be inserted into your blog or website with a simple click. If you already have a website, then you will know very well the importance of images within a website, especially if you have an e-commerce. It is an extremely important plugin as it allows you to work on the visual impact of visitors thanks to the images you insert on your blog, so it can really help you. Click here to see this plugin.
I hope this article has been helpful to you, here you can also find many other useful plugins for a website on WordPress. Otherwise I will be happy to answer your questions or clarifications that you can leave below in the comments.
If you liked the article, I invite you to subscribe to my newsletter, where you can follow the most important updates of my blog by email.
I also invite you, if you like, to leave a like and a share to this article, it will be useful for me to improve myself, for my readers to read additional info about WordPress and maybe even for your friends who are looking for information about it.
Thanks for reading!1